Special hydraulic problems need special solutions. We are able to understand
complex physical processes with our 3D simulations covering gas supply,
aeration, agitators, scrapers, suspended sediment load, particles, moving
objects, pumps, air entrainment, multiphase- und density current and to find
optimal solutions. A hydrodynamic optimisation forms power reserve and a
maximisation of the benefit of investment.
Here is a list of our special hydraulics-related services with some example
- Special structures: culverts, flood preventive measures, log jams, ...
- Wave calculations
- Heat propagation
- Sediment transport
- Analysis of potholes
- Fish passes
- Hydraulics of rivers
- Flood spillway
- Bottom Outlets
- Thermal usage of lake and river water
Waste water treatment
- Optimisation of digester, reactors , ...
- Special structures
- Hydraulic verification of special structures
- Activation tanks
- Primary- and secondary sedimentation tanks
- Sand trap and grease trap
Urban water supply and sanitation
- Flood preventive measures
- Flood detention basins
- Sewage water systems
- Drop structures
- Fluid mechanical conditions are so complex that they can only be
insufficiently described and optimized with one-dimensional or empirical
- Due to the flexibility of the 3D numerical models, optimal solutions can
be worked out efficiently.
- Through the imaging and visualization, the physical processes can be
illustrated and better understood.
- The fluid dynamics optimization brings significant performance increases,
prevents risky undersizing and expensive oversizing and thus maximizes
the benefits of the investment.